Parkside Church in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
February 11-12, 2022
Team Debate: Register one (1) judge per team (maximum two (2) per family)*
Individual Events (I.E.): Register one (1) judge per student (maximum two (2) per family)*
*Please note that Hosting Clubs have additional recruiting requirements. If additional judges are needed to fulfill these requirements, please contact the Judge Coordinator, Carl Cyrus, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional contact names.
- All parents must register on the Tournament Student Registration “Judges” Tab. This allows us to have name tags for all parents.
- Parents are expected to be available to judge the entire tournament. If this is not possible, then additional Guest Judges must be recruited to cover this need.
- To fulfill your judge requirements, first register both parents as judges and then recruit Guest Judges.
- Parent Judge registrations must be completed before the tournament registration close date of January 20, 2022. Please note that this closes earlier than Guest Judge registration.
- Guest Judges are anyone other than a parent.
- Alumni are Guest Judges.
- Please access the “Guest Judge” Registration link to register Guest Judges.
- Here is a flyer you can use to invite Guest Judges.
- Guest Judge registrations are open through 5:00 p.m., Monday, February 7, 2022.
For all Parent Judge and Guest Judge registrations, the following information must be submitted:
1. Full Name (without suffixes or prefixes; if a compound name, please leave no space between words; e.g. “Van Wort” should be listed as “VanWort”)
2. Complete Mailing Address
4. Phone Number
5. Restrictions [list only those other than your own club and students]
6. Biographical Information [used for Debate Judge Bios postings displayed at tournament]
7. For Guest Judges: the name of the CCO family who recruited them must be listed in the "Recruited by" field.