Please verify your fees before you checkout.
Make sure you have the correct total when you go to Paypal.
Any issues, please contact the Tournament Director at email@example.com.
ALPHA, CSDC, The Forum, Logic, Prime and Theophilus
Speech and Debate Clubs
to register for the
CCO Speech and Debate Tournament
Parkside Church in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
February 11-12, 2022
- Registration opens: 7:00am EST on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Registration closes: 7:00pm EST on Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Fee/Affirmation Statement and fees are due Thursday, January 20, 2022.
Things You Need to Know:
- On-line registration does not complete the registration process. Registrations are not complete until signed documents and fees are received through Paypal.
- If, due to extenuating circumstances, fees cannot be submitted on time, a request for an extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director. This request must be submitted by e-mail prior to the registration close date. The Tournament Director, Carole Cyrus, can be reached at CaroleCyrusCSDC@aol.com .
- Fees for events that are dropped after registrations are closed are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
o Important Note About Commitment:
Your competitor’s registration is a commitment to compete in the event. Dropping an event for any reason other than illness or family emergency must be done BEFORE registration closes. After that point, each competitor needs to follow through with his/her commitment to compete.
Other Clubs & Tournaments:
o AOSDA, CPR, InTruth, STA, SWAT, Kairos, Rhetoric, and Zebra are invited to the Upper Arlington, Hilliard, OH tournament on Feb. 11-12, 2022.
o If you are a member of one of the above clubs, please return to the CCAdebate.org tournament schedule page (http://www.ccadebate.org/tournaments/tournament-schedule/) and click on the registration button for the appropriate tournament.
o If your club is not listed above, you may register for the tournament of your choice.