CSDC, Kairos, Rhetoric, STA, The Forum, and Theophilus Speech and Debate Clubs
are invited to register for the Christian Communicators of America
Speech and Debate Tournament at
Parkside Church in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
February 17-18, 2023
- Registration opens: 7:00am EST on Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Registration closes: 7:00pm EST on Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Fee/Affirmation Statement and fees due by: Thursday, January 26, 2023
Things You Need to Know:
Please verify your fees before you checkout and make sure you have the correct total when you go to Paypal
- On-line registration does not complete the registration process. Registrations are not complete until signed documents and fees are received through Paypal.
- If, due to extenuating circumstances, fees cannot be submitted on time, a request for an extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director. This request must be submitted by e-mail prior to the registration close date. The Tournament Director, Robert Smith, can be reached at RobertSmith.CCA@gmail.com.
- Fees for events that are dropped after registrations are closed are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
Any issues, please contact the Tournament Director at RobertSmith.CCA@gmail.com
Important Note About Commitment
Your competitor’s registration is a commitment to compete in the event. Dropping an event for any reason other than illness or family emergency must be done BEFORE registration closes. After that point, each competitor needs to follow through with his/her commitment to compete.
Other Clubs & Tournaments:
· AOSDA, In Truth, SWAT, Zebra, ARC, Grace, Logic, Prime are invited to the Ohio Christian University, Circleville, Ohio tournament on Feb. 17-18, 2023
· If you are a member of one of the above clubs, please return to the CCAdebate.org tournament schedule page (http://www.ccadebate.org/tournaments/tournament-schedule/) and click on the registration button for the appropriate tournament