Rhetoric, The Forum, ACE, CPR, SWAT and Theophilus clubs are invited to
register for the Ivy Tech - CCO Speech and Debate Tournament at Ivy Tech
Community College in Columbus, Indiana on March 15th and 16th,
Registrations open: February 5th, 2019, 7:00
Registrations close: February 18th, 2019,
7:00 p.m. EST
Affirmation Statement agreement and fees paid by: February
SYSTEM: PayPal is used for paying tournament fees.
After registering, click on the "Registration" link above and go to
the "Fees" tab. Drops after registrations are closed are not
eligible for refund.
need to know:
- Events will fill quickly. It is advisable to register promptly.
- Print the Fee Statement (see the "Fees" tab after
clicking the "Registration" link above) for reference during
the payment process.
- Click the "Submit Payment" button on the
"Fees" page to make your payment through PayPal. All payments
must be made through PayPal.
- On-line registration does not complete the registration process.
Registrations are not complete until you agree with the affirmation statement
and fees are received.
- If, due to extenuating circumstances, fees cannot be submitted
on time, a request for extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director.
- Fees for events that are dropped after registrations are closed
are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
Who to contact:
Director: Dave White
questions, contact Sandy Manring at
questions, contact Sharon Bube at
(H), CSDC(H), STA (H), AOSDA, grace, In Truth and Kairos clubs are
invited to register for the tournament at the Highlands Latin School
in Louisville, KY on March 8th and 9th.
club is not listed specifically for any of these tournaments, you may register
for the tournament of your choice.