RHETORIC, LOGIC, ARC, The Forum SDC,
AOSDA, CSDC, Prime, STA, Theophilus, and Zebra
are invited to register for the
CCA Speech and Debate Tournament
MT. GILEAD CHURCH, Mooresville, Indiana
April 14-15, 2023
- Registration opens: 7:00am EDT on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Registration closes: 7:00pm EDT on Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Fees and signed agreements must be paid by 7:00pm EDT on Thursday, March 23, 2023
PayPal is used for paying tournament fees. After registering, click on the "Registration" link above and go to the "Fees" tab. Drops after registrations are closed are not eligible for refund.
Things You Need to Know:
- Online registration does not complete the registration process. Registrations are not complete until signed documents and fees are received through PayPal.
- If, due to extenuating circumstances, fees cannot be submitted on time, a request for an extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director. This request must be submitted by e-mail prior to the registration close date. The Tournament Director, Ben Crumbacher, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees for events that are dropped after registrations are closed are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
- Varsity students participating in individual events only can arrive late on Friday April 14, 2023. IE only students must arrive on site NOT LATER THAN 2:45 p.m. on Friday (Varsity IE Round #1 begins at 4:00 p.m. on Friday.) IE only students who are arriving late must contact the Tournament Director @ email@example.com to confirm their late arrive. Additional check in information for late arrivals will be provided after registration is complete.
Important Note About Commitment:
Your competitor's registration is a commitment to compete in the event. Dropping an event for any reason other than illness or family emergency must be done BEFORE registration closes. After that point, each competitor needs to follow through with his/her commitment to compete.
Other Clubs and Tournaments:
- Kairos, GRace, InTruth, and SWAT are invited to New Life Vineyard Church Invitational Speech and Debate Tournament (1014 E. Ashman Midland, MI 48642) on April 14-15, 2023.
- If your club is not listed above, you may register for the tournament of your choice.