RHETORIC, LOGIC, The Forum, AOSDA, In Truth, Prime, and Theophilus
clubs are invited to register for the CCO Speech and Debate Tournament at
Mt. Gilead Church, Mooresville, Indiana
April 12 - 13, 2019
NOTE: To accommodate the anticipated number of competitors, the schedule for Junior IE has been changed. Please plan accordingly.
Mt. Gilead Church is located at 6019 E S R 144, Mooresville, IN 46158.
Registration opens: March 12, 2019, 7:00 a.m. EDT
Registration closes: March 25, 2019, 7:00 p.m. EDT
Fees and signed agreements must be paid by March 26, 2019.
PayPal is now used for paying tournament fees. After registering, click on the "Registration" link above and go to the "Fees" tab. Drops after registrations are closed are not eligible for refund.
Things you need to know:
- Events will fill quickly. It is advisable to register promptly.
- Print the Fee Statement (see the "Fees" tab after clicking the "Registration" link above) for reference during the payment process.
- Click the "Submit Payment" button on the "Fees" page to make your payment through PayPal. All payments must be made through PayPal.
- Online registration does not complete the registration process. Registrations are not complete until you agree with the affirmation statement and fees are received.
- If, due to extenuating circumstances fees cannot be submitted on time, a request for extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director.
- Fees for events that are dropped after registrations are closed are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
Whom to contact: