Please read the information below very carefully!
1. Team Debate
Please register one judge per team (maximum two per family). Your registered debate judge must be available to judge the entire tournament, April 1 and 2.
2. Individual Events
Please register one judge per student (maximum two per family). Your registered Individual Events judge must be available to judge the entire tournament, April 1 and 2.
3. Additional Judge Information
- Your registered Debate and Individual Events judge may not be the same person.
- Judge requirements for participant families (excluding the RHETORIC Speech and Debate Club) are not to exceed two judges per family, regardless of the number of competitors in the same family.
- Your parents are the logical first choice to fulfill your judge requirements. If that is not possible, you are responsible to find a person or persons who will act as your judge(s). Whether your judge is your parent or another responsible person, they must be available to judge per the requirements listed above.
- Parent judge registrations for all clubs must be completed before student registration closes. Guest judges may continue to be registered after student registration is closed.
- Complete information must be submitted for all judge registrations, including name, address, email, phone number, restrictions, (student name and/or club) and biographical information, used for the posted judge biographies.
PARENTS, please register both parents under the "Judges" tab which is under the "Registration" menu item.
Please register GUEST JUDGES (anyone other than the parent or guardian) using our Guest Judge Registration page.
If you have any questions about fulfilling your judge requirements, please contact Nellie Arnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.