Dear Coaches and Colleagues,
You and your team are cordially invited to attend the new Trinity High School speech and debate tournament. We are looking forward to hosting you Friday & Saturday, September 20 & 21, 2019. We will be a TFA State qualifying tournament and will offer novice divisions of debate!
It has been a very long time since Trinity has hosted a tournament, and we are very excited to invite the debate community to our home campus. If you did not already know, Trinity is an OPEN campus, which means separate buildings and lots of opportunities to get lost. Therefore, we guarantee that we will have assistance posted everywhere on campus, inside buildings and in the courtyard, to ensure that people can find where they need to go.
Here are some more things you will find about our tournament:
- Multiple prelims in Individual Events.
- Novice divisions in PF, LD, and CX.
- All pairings, results, and ballots for debate will be done on Tabroom. (Required for campus geography).
- We will offer World Schools debate competition for as many rounds as is appropriate with the number of schools entered.
- We will be using the newly adopted NSDA rules for Public Forum. These rules can be found in the Event Information tab.
Overall, we hope to provide you with a unique and fun tournament experience. Space will be limited, so please enter as soon as possible. As well, please read other pages to get full information.
We look forward to hosting you!