Ore City High School
March 7, 2020
Ore City HS 100 Rebel Rd. 75683
Kenneth Adcock, email@example.com, 817-240-7930
- Registration packets will include copies of the schedule, preliminary sectioning, and maps of the campus.
- Please make all checks/PO's payable to: Ore City Speech and Debate Team, 100 Rebel Rd Ore City, TX 75683, Attn: Kenneth Adcock. We will have great food for all coaches, judges, and drivers in the Library.
- We will have a concession for students all day which will feature mealtime options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Extemp Draw will be in the library (this is subject to change).
- Students may gather in the cafeteria between rounds.
- Ore CIty HS is a smoke-free, weapon-free campus, students or coaches who violate this rule will be escorted from campus and disqualified from the tournament.
- Tab will be held in room Library. Tab staff WILL NOT deal directly with coaches, if you have a question or concern please speak with Mr.Adcock. Ballots will be available in a timely manner to all coaches/sponsors.
- Remind your students: DO NOT enter rooms unless a judge is present, students caught violating laws or UIL rules of conduct risk disqualification and/or removal from the Ore City HS campus.
- Please note that food is not allowed in any of the classrooms on our campus. Coaches, judges and students will need to refrain from eating anything outside of the cafeteria and hospitality rooms.
JUDGING: Each school will be required to provide judges (1 per 2 entries). Schools will be charged a $150 fee for uncovered judges.If this presents a problem please contact Mr. Adcock either by phone or email and he will try to work something out in the best interest of your school and the tournament.
Substitutions ARE NOT drops and will incur no fines as long as the coach notifies Mr. Adcock prior to the start of the first round of the event(s) affected.
Cross Entries: See the Schedule page for cross entry restrictions
Rules: All UIL events will follow UIL Rules. There will be no formal documentation check but scripts and manuscripts must be available to the tournament director upon request.
Awards: Medals for finalists placing 1st-6th in all events.