2019 District IV Drama Tournament
November 23, 2019
at Wood River High School
1250 Fox Acres Dr, Hailey, ID 83333
Host: Karl Nordstrom
Manager: Taunya Page, Mountain Home High School
Welcome to the IHSAA District IV drama competition. Coaches and students have invested many hours in preparation for this event, and we are looking forward to a great tournament! Thanks to all those involved in making this competition opportunity possible for our students!
Registration: Please click "registration" to register your students by selecting the SQAUD tab then click "manage your squad" and enter all your students. Once your students are entered, you'll be able to select the ENTRIES tab and click "create and entry" for all your events in every category.
- Students may enter three events total--two acting and one tech event OR Two tech and one acting.
- Students may not enter the same event more than once. (example: Johnny cannot enter two different ensemble musical pieces)
- Students may not enter material they have competed with before at ANY district or state event in ANY discipline. (drama, speech, and debate)
- Schools can register 4 entries per category.
- Schools can register any combination of 8 tech events.
Judges: In addition to yourself, you will need to register one judge per ten entries entered in the competition. Select the JUDGES tab and enter all your judge information including his/her phone number in case they are needed at the ballot table during the tournament. It's great if you can bring extra judges since we tend to run out of clean judges who don't know your students.
Fees: Select the FEE tab to see the amount owed and make checks payable to Mountain Home High School. Please bring payment to the competition.
Don't forget to bring a copy of all your competition scripts to the tournament in case the script is needed for review in the tab room.
Your principal approval form should be emailed or faxed to Taunya Page BEFORE the tournament. It must be on file in order for students to compete. email@example.com or fax 208-587-2579
Thanks for all your efforts! See you soon!