Upper Arlington Lutheran (Mill Run) in Hilliard, OH
February 11-12, 2022
Team Debate: Register one judge per team(maximum two per family)*
Individual Events (I.E.): Register one judge per student(maximum two per family)*
*Please note that Hosting Clubs have additional recruiting requirements. If additional judges are needed to fulfill these requirements, please contact the Judge Coordinator, Christina Cox, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional contact names.
- All parents attending the tournament must register on the Tournament Student Registration “Judges” Tab.This allows us to have name tags for all parents.
- Parents are expected to be available to judge the entire tournament.If this is not possible, then additional Guest Judges must be recruited to cover this need.
- To fulfill your judge requirements, first register the attending parents as judges and then recruit Guest Judges.
Parent judge registrations must be completed before the tournament registration close date of January 20, 2022.
- Guest Judges are anyone other than a parent. Alumni are Guest Judges.
- Please access the “Guest Judge” Registration link to register Guest Judges.
- Guest Judge registrations close at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 5, 2022.
For all parent and guest judge registrations, complete information must be submitted:
Full Name (without suffixes or prefixes; if a compound name, please leave no space between words; e.g. Van Wort should be listed as VanWort)
Restrictions [list only those other than your own club and students]
Biographical information [used for Debate Judge Bios postings]
For Guest Judges—the name of the CCA family who recruited them must be listed in the "Recruited by" field.