AOSDA, CPR, In Truth, Kairos, Rhetoric, STA, SWAT, and Zebra
Speech and Debate Clubs
to register for the
CCA Speech and Debate Tournament
Upper Arlington Lutheran Church in Hilliard, Ohio
February 11-12, 2022
· Registration opens: 7:00am EST on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
· Registration closes: 7:00pm EST on Thursday, January 20, 2022
· Affirmation Statement and fees are due no later than Thursday, January 20, 2022.
Things You Need to Know:
· Registrations are not complete until signed documents and fees are received through Paypal, and families have met their judge quota.
· If, due to extenuating circumstances, fees cannot be submitted on time, a request for an extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director. This request must be submitted by e‑mail prior to the registration close date. The Tournament Director, Betty Besse, can be reached at email@example.com. Fees for events that are dropped after registration closes are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
Important Note about Commitment: Your competitor’s registration is a commitment to compete in the event. Dropping an event for any reason other than illness or family emergency must be done BEFORE registration closes. After that point, each competitor needs to follow through with his/her commitment to compete.
Other Clubs and Tournaments: ALPHA, CSDC, The Forum, Logic, Prime, and Theophilus clubs are invited to the Parkside Tournament. Registration for this tournament opens January 11, 2022. If you are a member of one of the above clubs, please return to the CCAdebate.org tournament schedule page (http://www.ccadebate.org/tournaments/tournament-schedule/) and click on the registration button for the Parkside tournament. If your club is not listed above and/or your family is without a club affiliation, you may register for the tournament of your choice.