AOSDA, CPR, In Truth, Kairos, Rhetoric, STA, and SWAT
Speech and Debate Clubs are invited to register for the
CCO Speech and Debate Tournament
Upper Arlington Lutheran in Hilliard, OH
February 14-15, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: New to 2020, the registration period is only 10 days. Space at this tournament is limited! Please register your students as soon as possible!
- Registration opens: January 14, 2020, 7 a.m. EST
- Registration closes: January 23, 2020, 7 p.m. EST
- Fees/Affirmation Statement due: January 23, 2020
Things You Need toKnow:
- On-line registration does not complete the registration process. Registrations are not complete until signed documents and fees are received through Paypal.
- If, due to extenuating circumstances, fees cannot be submitted on time, a request for extension may be submitted to the Tournament Director. This request must be submitted by e-mail (prior to the registration close date) to Mrs. Betty Besse, Tournament Director, at email@example.com.
- Fees for events that are dropped after registration closes are still due and payable; they are not eligible for refund.
All other CCO/CCA clubs are invited to the Parkside Tournament. Registration for this tournament opens January 14, 2020. Log on to the ccadebate.org website and register for the Parkside Church tournament.
*Any families without a club affiliation may register for the tournament of their choice.