SCDL SPRING NOVICE
A FEW REMINDERS
1. No food is to be taken into the rooms at any time.
2. Students are not to enter the rooms without a judge. Students failing to follow this rule will be disqualified.
3. Food will be sold at the school throughout the tournament. You may also chose to bring your own lunch. Do not plan on leaving campus for lunch as there will not be enough time.
4. Make sure that you have enough judges at the tournament. School’s failing to provide the proper number of judges may have some of their entries dropped. NEW SCHOOLS: Check with the large programs, they will probably be able to provide Varsity students who can judge for you.
5. Please have an Emergency Form signed by a parent with you at all times for all students.
6. VARSITY STUDENTS WITH 150 NSD points may JUDGE at this tournament.
7. DON’T FORGET YOUR CRITIQUE SHEETS!! Download critique sheets from the SCDL website. CLICK HERE
* * * * *
IF You, the coach of record, are NOT going to be attending the tournament, you must send either an employee representing your school and have them check in your team at the beginning of the tournament.
IF You, the coach of record, are sending a volunteer and/or parent to care for your team. You MUST have a letter from your school, signed by your principal indicating the person you are sending is the official "chaperone" of your team for the day. The letter must be turned in to the tournament director prior to the beginning of the tournament. Failure to do so may result in your student(s) not being allowed to compete.
WHOMEVER you put in charge of your team should have the student emergency medical forms / permission slips / parent contact forms for your team. Protect your students, yourself and your "representative."