Torrington High School
Eastern Wyoming Speech and Debate Tournament
The Torrington High School Speech & Debate team is happy to extend an invitation to our upcoming 2-day tournament on Friday and Saturday, March 2 & 3. Think of it as a great opportunity to get one last warm-up before the State Tournament!
- All events will take place at TORRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL in Torrington, Wyoming.
- We encourage you to register as soon as possible. We are offering all traditional WHSSA events. We will accept as many entries as possible, and I will add people off of the wait list as I am able.
- Entry fees are $8 per individual entry and $15 per team entry.
- Registration on Joy will close Wednesday, Feb. 30 at 8pm. As of March 1st, drops will forfeit the entry fee.
- Please make changes or drops on Joy before the close of registration, or notify the tournament director (Lyle, 307-710-1516) of any changes before 11am on March 2nd.
- A quick note about lodging: there are lodging options in Torrington, but Scottsbluff, NE, (about a thirty minute drive east of Torrington) also has many lodging options as well. Michell, NE, has a Travelodge too (it is just 22 miles east of Torrrington). Let me know if you have a hard time finding a place to stay!
See you all at Torrington!
Send me any questions or concerns,
Lyle Wiley - Lwiley@goshen1.org - (307) 710-1516
Zach Bearnson and Kinlee Whitney