We would like to cordially invite your team to attend the Langham Creek Tournament on September 29 & 30, 2017. We are excited to have you at Langham Creek and are proud to again be an NIETOC Bid Tournament.
We will offer all TFA events as well as Impromptu, Prose, and Poetry. We will follow all TFA rules for events. These rules can be accessed on the TFA web page at www.txfa.org.
All students who advance to finals in IE’s will receive an award and all debaters advancing to quarter finals rounds will receive awards as well. Please see the event sections and guideline pages for further explanation of event offerings. We reserve the right to collapse novice divisions into varsity to better serve the community in our attempt to maximize TFA qualifying points.
Important Information & Deadlines
- All school entries must be submitted online via Joy of Tournament by Monday, September 25, 2017 no later than 3:00 p.m.
- Any drops after 3:00 pm Wednesday, September 27th will incur a loss of entry fee.
- Confirmation of wait-listed entries may be e-mailed through Joy of Tournaments upon receipt of entry.
- Debate Drops after 3 pm on Thursday, September 28th will incur a loss of twice the entry fee. (We want a well-run tournament, not your money!)
- Debate Drops the day of the tournament will result in an additional $50 fee.
- Please use Joy of Tournaments to submit all entries.
We know you have choices when selecting tournaments and appreciate you choosing Langham Creek. We look forward to hosting you in September.
Please contact Kristi Goemmer with questions or concerns:
email@example.com or 713-670-6403 (cell)
Kristi Goemmer, Edward Bemiller and the Langham Creek Team