Hello Everyone and Welcome to the PT 2020 Invitational!
We are so happy to have you joining us Saturday. Please look below for some housekeeping items.
1. Fee sheets will be printed on Thursday. We will be going by those numbers at registration. If you would like to drop someone after the deadline, please email me at email@example.com and I will drop them for you. Original fees will still apply.
2. This is a fairly large meet, so multiple rooms will be used for each event. Please be aware that graders are required for every academic event, and we will probably be needing some help with proctoring/administering as well. In order to stay on schedule and get everyone home at a decent hour, we will need lots of help.
3. Common areas--In the past we have had over 700 competitors from 40+ schools competing. Please be mindful of competitors not competing. In an effort to ensure the best testing environment, we ask you to please instruct your students to not "camp out" in the halls. Students should remain in the cafteria when not competing.
4. No food or drinks are allowed outside of the cafeteria.
5. Judging Requirements for Speech & Debate: 1 judge for every 2 CX teams, or portion thereof; 1 judge for every 4 LD entries, or portion thereof; 1 judge for every 6 IE entries, or portion thereof. Judging fees of $125/missing judge will be charged.
6. Entries for speech and debate are firm as of Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 5:00pm. Drops after that time will forfeit the entry fees. Drops the day-of the event competition will result in 2x the original entry fee. Substitutions ARE NOT drops - please notify Ryan Stokes (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the first round begins of any substitutions in an event.
7. All UIL rules will be enforced. Prose & Poetry is readers choice.