Karen Cabe Gibson
Saturday, November 17, 2018
ONE-DAY, FOUR-ROUND EVENT
15 Featured Events
- Original Oratory
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Informative Speaking
- Dramatic/Humorous Interpretation
- Duo Interpretation
- Children’s Literature
- Program Oral Interpretation
- Oral Interpretation (Prose and Poetry separately if enough entries)
- Novice Reading
- Congressional Debate
- Lincoln Douglas Debate (novice and varsity divisions if enough entries)
- Public Forum Team Debate - (novice and varsity divisions if enough entries)
Public Forum Debaters, Congress, and Lincoln-Douglas Debaters may not double-enter. Extempers may double-enter in individual interpretation events (not Duo) and in oratory. We reserve the right to cancel events that do not have enough entries.
Final Registration –
Payment - Plans for the tournament are made based on the initial registration; therefore, payment is expected for each entry. To facilitate registration please prepay. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED. Once we receive your entry, you are liable for all fees incurred.
Contact Cyndi Russell-Albach
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. -- (843) 764-2200
after 4 p.m. – 843-367-1292 (home/cell)
~We are looking forward to seeing you on November 17th!