Wind River District Congress and Tournament
Checklist (refer to the Invitation and NFL manuals for more information):
To be included with your registration packet these items will be presented to District Committee at the District Tournament March 14, 2019:
THE DISTRICT OPERATIONS MANUAL SAYS: During the 2018-19 school year, the District Committee must also disqualify any new member student (new in the 2018-19 school year) who is not officially registered as a user on the organization website at https://www.speechanddebate.org
Information to be Entered Online prior to start of tournament:
- Register all entries.
- Register all judges on the Joy of Tournaments site.
- Enter interp titles, authors, & ISBN #s and oratory & info titles at www.joyoftournaments.com
- After entering online with Joy, print "green" sheets for signatures- located on the registration page
- Congress Breakdowns must be entered on Joy of Tournaments site (before printing the "green" sheets
To be turned in at registration at the tournament
- "Green" Sheet for Congress (include alternates)- THIS CAN BE FOUND ON JOY REGISTRATION PAGE
- "Green" Sheet for Tournament (all other events) (include alternates)- THIS CAN BE FOUND ON JOY REGISTRATION PAGE
- Interpretation information & cover sheets from green sheet
- Informatives, with all required information
- Oratories, with all required information
- Single entry letters of intent, with all signatures
- Bonus entry form, if applicable
- Chapter strength and NSDA membership for each student entered. This can be the printout of your chapter from https://www.speechanddebate.org (enter points link)
- Voucher for payment of entry fees, including the included Entry Fee form.
- District Student of the Year nomination, if applicable
- Cover sheet with contact information, included in this invitation
To be sent separately to Joel Kuper
- Up to two pieces of Congress Legislation, via email, to Joel Schell, by Thursday 8th Feb 2019. (email@example.com)
Thank you all for understanding the changes to the processes. Please contact Members of the Committee if you have any questions or concerns.
No Presiding Officer nominations are needed. Nominations come from the floor.
Principal Signatures are no longer required on the forms.
These items do not need to be mailed or faxed in advance- you can bring them with you to registration on Thursday 3/14/19.