You are invited to the annual Rushmore NSDA District Student Congress to be held on Thursday, March 12th, 2020 in Aberdeen, SD at the old Central High School building in downtown Aberdeen..
1. Enter in your students on the website and please list the judges you will be bringing to judge the Northern SD Student Congress - we want to have high quality judges, so please bring at least 2 judges to cover your entry.
2. Fill out the green sheet and have the students signitures on them - remember, this needs to be given to me. You may hand it in on the day of the tournament as long as you have put everyone's name down correctly on this site. NOTE: You may download and print a "pre-populated" official registration sheet directly from the [Entries] tab of this website once you've completed your registration.
3. Single Letter of Intent - Even if you gave me one at quals, I had to mail off quite a few of them, so I'm not sure if I have yours anymore - so if you qualled in something already, but want to pick Congress instead, bring this along and give it to me before Congress begins!
4. The End of the Year awards will occur DURING LUNCH - so please don't leave!
5. The Agenda will be posted as soon as I have all of the bills and resolutions.
6. If you have any questions, please let me know!