The 2020 National Qualifying tournament is being held at Brookings High School with rounds starting at NOON.
Schedule- Honestly I have no idea. I want to start at NOON. I won't know until Harrisburg because it depends on entries and number of judges.
Homerooms for all teams will be available at 4:00. A list will be provided to each head coach.
All codes will be provided to the head coach at the beginning of the tournament.
Extemp Questions will come to the NSDA.
1. There will be no extemp tub checks- take/bring your tub/computers to the extemp prep room. If paper files are being added during the tournament they will need to be checked by the extemp room coordinators.
2. Oratories only need to be brought with. They do not need to be submitted to me. Please ensure they have the authenticity statement and a MLA works cited page.
3. A list of everyone’s codes will be provided to the head coaches. Posting will contain names.
4. You only need have all your interp stuff with. I do not need a copy of it. I mean all the required paperwork for a protest.
5. Checks payable to Kerry Konda- Northern NSDA District.
6. We will be using the up/down method of elimination.
7. The tabroom is fully open.
8. Internet is allowed in Extemp Draw.
ALL ENTRY FORMS, FEES, SINGLE INTENT FORMS FOR DISTRICTS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE YOU CAN COMPETE.
All of these are found online by signing into your dashboard. (Your NSDA account)