State Student Congress National Qualifier
Thursday, March 12
State Student Congress will be held in Aberdeen at the ACRR and Central High School . We are looking forward to a day filled with excellent debate and excitement. Below is the pertinent information that you need to know so the tournament can run smoothly. Please note that this is a one day tournament this year to help cut costs and get the largest number of competitors present.
1. You will need to register your entry on Joy of Tournaments. You will also need to print of the entry form. Without the form you can not compete.
2. Registration needs to be in on Tuesday, March 10, at 5 pm. This allows me time to ask for more kids if we do not have 3 houses.
3. Judges- Please bring a judge for every 8 entries or a fraction of them. We will be judging for the Southern District . If we have plenty of judges, then you will only have to judge 1 session compared to the 2. Enter your judges on JOT. If you want to hire judges- feel free too.
4. Senior Awards- Will be over the noon hour presented at Aberdeen Central.
no I Need you to bring bills with you! A new folder has been added to the Drop Box to place school's bills and resolutions. I need your bills BEFORE Congress ends. We are moving to an intergrated Congress season so not having bills just does not work.
7. I would ilke to try for 3 houses but I need 8 schools to come.