To the coaches of the West Los Angeles NSDA District:
Hello! You are invited to the West Los Angeles District National Qualifier.
- Congress will be held on 3/29 (Friday afternoon/evening) at Hart HS (24825 Newhall Ave, Santa Clarita, CA 91321.
- Speech/Debate will be held on 3/30-31 (Sat/Sun) at Crescenta Valley HS (2900 Community Ave, La Crescenta, CA 91214).
Official entries and letters of intent are due by Thursday, March 21, 11:59 PM. Please scan and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you don't have a scanner, you can download a free app called Tiny Scanner, which turns pictures into PDFs). Please call 818-605-8065 if you have questions or concerns.
Reminder: Updates and News will be emailed to all NSDA coaches between now and the tournament. Please make sure you white-list my email address.
If you want a full list of rules, please read our offical tournament manual: https://www.speechanddebate.org/rules-forms-manuals/ (Under "High School Unified Manual.")
- March 29: Congress at Hart HS
- March 30: Speech/Debate Day One at Crescenta Valley HS
- March 31: Speech/Debate Day Two (Results and Awards) at Crescenta Valley HS
- Iain Lampert, Valley International Preparatory HS (District Chair and Tournament Administrator)
- Leilani McHugh, Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
- Victor Jih, Brentwood School
- Robert Lebeda, De Toledo
- Eleanor Nishioka, Hart High School
Any questions about eligibility & points should be directed to the main office of the National Speech and Debate Assocation at: 920-748-6206 or email@example.com Our goal is to offer an incident-free, fun, fair, educational and competitive tournament. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Iain Lampert (VIP High School)