Important Dates and Deadlines—
- Friday, March 20- Pre-registration due - just let us know that you will be attending and prelim numbers by clicking on this link to pre-register.
OR copy and paste this link into your browser https://forms.gle/S9PmHqxuLiHmUKtz9
- Monday, March 30 at 5pm- Online Registration Due (including Titles, authors, OO topics). Last day to add members to increase number of entries and students must be a member by this date and time.
- Wednesday, April 1- Final Registration sheets are due with all information (including titles and authors, and all signatures). Oratories and Informatives are also due on this day.
- This is the complete school registration that is needed. This includes cutting titles and oratories. Please note the OO and Info rules on works cited pages.
- In order to compete, students must be members of NSDA by Monday, March 30.
- The number of students you may send to the tournament is determined by the members and degrees that your school has on record on March 30 at 4pm (CST). So… be sure to enter your NSDA/NFL points to increase your number of degrees.
- In order to be a member and have degrees count, your student must be fully eligible. This means the student has affirmed the honor code and registered online.