Welcome to the 44th Annual Harvard National Forensics Tournament
The Dates for the 44th Annual National Harvard Forensics Tournament are: February 17-19, 2018. We hope to see you there! The site will be open to begin taking entries on December 1, 2017.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for Updates During the Tournament! @harvardhsdebate
If you are interested in judging at the tournament this year, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject line: JUDGE FOR (event that you are interested in judging: CX, LD, PF, Congress)
- Cell Phone Number (and carrier, in case we need to text you)
- Event (CX, LD, PF). Please include which division you would prefer/are qualified to judge. We will place you in a division based on your qualifications and our judging needs.
- Availability. Please consult schedule on this page. Note that each event has a different schedule, so you should put down which preliminary rounds for your preferred event you are available to judge. If you are available full days (Sat, Sun, Mon), you can list that instead of particular rounds.
- Relevant experience (both high school and college participation and judging experience)
- High schools you cannot judge due to conflicts.
Tabroom Judge Registration Instructions for Policy, L-D, and PF
Harvard Debate Council Summer Workshops Programs
For answers to any questions about the tournament please email