- A RUSH fee may be applied for website preparation requested on short notice. RUSH
service is not always available. RUSH service is defined as any website that must go up with
less than 7 days (excluding weekends and holidays) advance notice and/or websites that
will be open less than 7 days prior to the tournament date.
- Services used but not prepaid will be billed upon completion of the
tournament (for example, support options or website usage that exceeds
the original order).
- Delinquent accounts must be paid in full and will require
prepayment for any additional services.
- Cancellation fees are applicable once the tournament is opened
- Joy of Tournaments reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason
at any time.
Hardship / Nominal Price Tournaments: we recognize that all tournaments are not equal.
If you expect to collect less than $3000 total entry fees, or you charge considerably lower
entry fees to your attendees (less than $8.00 per student/slot), ask us about reduced rates for your
tournament. We consider these tournaments "non-profits" and we'll strive to work with you to support
your mission to spread speech and debate.