1. The District Congress is scheduled for February 25th at the Montville Tournament. Registration will take place between 8:30 and 9:00 am, and Congress will proceed during the course of the day.
*Because this tournament is taking place during a regular NJSDL tournament, we strongly encourage you to encourage your students to join this Congress. No Cross entry is allowed between the Congress and the Montville tournament.
2. You will need to register at www.joyoftournaments.com. Registration for the Congress must be complete by 5 pm on Friday, February 17th. Members and degrees entered by that time and date will count towards your apportionment at the District Congress.
3. Single entry letters of intent become required if a Congress contestant qualifies to Nationals and decides to enter the Speech and Debate tournament on March 17 & 18.
4. Bills are due to Mary Gormley at email@example.com no later than 5 pm on Monday, February 13th. The bill packet will be posted and sent out on Thursday, February 16th.
5. Every school is encouraged to use their allotment of 2 Senators and designated eligible Representatives.