To the coaches of the West Los Angeles NSDA District:
Hello! You are invited to the West Los Angeles District National Qualifier to be held on March 25-26, 2017.
(If you're looking for Congress information, try http://www.joyoftournaments.com/nfl/WestLA-cd/.)
Location for Debate/Speech:
- Crescenta Valley High School
- 2900 Community Ave, La Crescenta, CA 91214
- Tournament Hosts: Amber McCloud & Christina Manukyan
Official entries and letters of intent are due by Friday, March 17, 11:59 PM. Please scan and send them to email@example.com (if you don't have a scanner, you can download a free app called Tiny Scanner, which turns pictures into PDFs). Please call 818-605-8065 if you have questions or concerns.
Reminder: Please let me know ASAP by email if you plan on attending and a rough sense of your numbers by event. This is important. I need to have an estimate of how many entries you anticipate in each event for logistical purposes. Updates and News will be emailed to all NSDA coaches between now and the tournament. Please make sure you white-list my email address.
If you want a full list of rules, please read our offical tournament manual: https://www.speechanddebate.org/rules-forms-manuals/ (Under "High School Unified Manual.")
- March 25: Speech/Debate at Crescenta Valley HS
- March 26: Speech/Debate (Results and Awards) at Crescenta Valle yHS
- Iain Lampert, iLEAD North Hollywood (District Chair and Tournament Administrator)
- Leilani McHugh, Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
- Victor Jih, Brentwood School
- Robert Lebeda, Chaminade College Prep
- Eleanor Nishioka, Hart High School
Any questions about eligibility & points should be directed to the main office of the National Speech and Debate Assocation at: 920-748-6206 or firstname.lastname@example.org Our goal is to offer an incident-free, fun, fair, educational and competitive tournament. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Iain Lampert (iLEAD North Hollywood)