Announcing the SandHoke Speech and Debate Tournament
January 20, 2018
To be hosted at
*****Sandy Grove Middle & Elementary Schools*****
8452 N. Old Wire Rd.
Lumber Bridge, NC 28357
We are pleased to offer awards for the top three schools and the top six competitors in the following events:
- Varsity Lincoln Douglas Debate
- Novice Lincoln Douglas Debate (Has never debated before this year or has less than 50 NFL points)
- Varsity Public Forum Debate
- Novice Public Forum Debate (Has never debated before this year or has less than 50 NFL points)
- Varsity Congressional Debate
- Novice Congressional Debate (Has never debated before this year or has less than 50 NFL points)
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Program Oral Interpretation
- Humorous Interpretation
- Dramatic Interpretation
- Duo Interpretation
- Original Oratory
- Informative Speaking
*****Please note this is a new venue for us in Hoke County.
The schools are side by side, but we plan on separating IE and Debate between the two schools.
Please register through www.joyoftournaments.com. We will accept registration
through JOT until 6:00p.m., Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
The legislation packet will be available by January 3rd.
We will be using legislation from NSDA and Tarheel Debate packets.
Registration /confirmation at the tournament on January 20th will end at 9:00a.m.
If you are running behind, please call Marcia Long at (910) 308-9807.
We appreciate your support and attendance at our tournament!
Marcia Long, (910) 308-9807, email@example.com
Ami Philbrook, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Cuff, email@example.com