Welcome to the 40th Annual Harvard National Forensics Tournament.
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGES 2/15
Related: Harvard Debate Council Summer Workshops
The 40th Annual Tournament will be held on President’s Day Weekend, Saturday February 15 through Monday February 17, 2014.
The invitation, lodging information and schedules for the 2014 tournament is now available on this site. The site will begin accepting entries to the tournament on December 1, 2013.
If you are interested in judging at the tournament this year, please send an email to: email@example.com with the following information:
Subject line: JUDGE FOR (event that you are interested in judging: CX, LD, PF, Congress)
3. Cell Phone Number (and carrier, in case we need to text you)
4. Event (CX, LD, PF). Please include which division you would prefer/are qualified to judge. We will place you in a division based on your qualifications and our judging needs.
5. Availability. Please consult schedule on this page. Note that each event has a different schedule, so you should put down which preliminary rounds for your preferred event you are available to judge. If you are available full days (Sat, Sun, Mon), you can list that instead of particular rounds.
6. Relevant experience (both high school and college participation and judging experience)
7. High schools you cannot judge due to conflicts.
For answers to any questions about the tournament please email