Welcome to the 43rd Annual Harvard National Forensics Tournament
The Dates for the 43rd Annual National Harvard Forensics Tournament are: February 18-20, 2017. We hope to see you there! The site will be open to begin taking entries on December 1, 2016.
Thanks to everyone who attended the 42nd Annual Harvard National Forensics Tournament!
Congratulations to the 2016 Harvard National Speech & Debate Tournament Champions!
Congress: Manuel Osaba – Western High School, Florida
Dramatic Interpretation: Jaylon Bolden – J Frank Dobie High School, Texas
Duo Interpretation: Samuel Hamerski & Maia Peterson – Roseville Area High School, Minnesota
Extemporaneous Speaking: Katherine Hu – Plano Senior High School, Texas
Humorous Interpretation: Cooper Smith – Brentwood Academy, Tennessee
Lincoln Douglas – JV: Jayanne Forrest – Ft. Lauderdale High School, Florida
Lincoln Douglas -Varsity: Danielle Reyes – West Des Moines Valley High School, Iowa
Lincoln Douglas – Round Robin: Jake Wareham – Oakwood High School, California
Original Oratory – Seth Herschkowitz – Poly Prep, New York
Policy Debate – JV: Kallyani Allums & Sahil Vaidya – Liberal Arts & Sciences Academy, Texas
Policy Debate – Varsity: Allen Wang & Zahir Shaikh – The Blake School, Minnesota
Policy Debate – Round Robin: Allen Wang & Zahir Shaikh –The Blake School, Minnesota
Public Forum – JV: Adrian Morrison & George Schouten – Regis, New York
Public Forum – Varsity: Eitan Ezra & Harrison Hurt, Poly Prep, New York
Public Forum – RR: Sam Arensen & Will Arensen –Walt Whitman, Maryland
Public Forum – International: Hyeong Lee & Inju Hwang and Daniel Seo & Hyeok-Kyoung Kwon, British
Columbia School, Canada
The Dates for the 43rd Annual National Harvard Forensics Tournament are: February 18-20, 2017. We hope to see you there!
The site will be open to begin taking entries on December 1, 2016.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for Updates During the Tournament! @harvardhsdebate
If you are interested in judging at the tournament this year, please send an email to: email@example.com with the following information:
Subject line: JUDGE FOR (event that you are interested in judging: CX, LD, PF, Congress)
- Cell Phone Number (and carrier, in case we need to text you)
- Event (CX, LD, PF). Please include which division you would prefer/are qualified to judge. We will place you in a division based on your qualifications and our judging needs.
- Availability. Please consult schedule on this page. Note that each event has a different schedule, so you should put down which preliminary rounds for your preferred event you are available to judge. If you are available full days (Sat, Sun, Mon), you can list that instead of particular rounds.
- Relevant experience (both high school and college participation and judging experience)
- High schools you cannot judge due to conflicts.
Tabroom Judge Registration Instructions for Policy, L-D, and PF
Harvard Debate Council Summer Workshops Programs
For answers to any questions about the tournament please email