Welcome to the 42nd Annual Harvard National Forensics Tournament
The 42nd Annual Tournament will be held on President’s Day Weekend, Saturday February 13 through Monday February 15, 2016.
The lodging information for the 2016 tournament is now available on this site.
We offer the following events: Policy Debate, Public Forum Debate, Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Congressional Debate, Dramatic Interpretation, Humorous Interpretation, Duo Interpretation, Extemporaneous Speaking and Original Oratory.
We will not be raising any fees from last year. The site will begin accepting entries to the tournament on December 1, 2015.
If you are interested in judging at the tournament this year, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject line: JUDGE FOR (event that you are interested in judging: CX, LD, PF, Congress)
- Cell Phone Number (and carrier, in case we need to text you)
- Event (CX, LD, PF). Please include which division you would prefer/are qualified to judge. We will place you in a division based on your qualifications and our judging needs.
- Availability. Please consult schedule on this page. Note that each event has a different schedule, so you should put down which preliminary rounds for your preferred event you are available to judge. If you are available full days (Sat, Sun, Mon), you can list that instead of particular rounds.
- Relevant experience (both high school and college participation and judging experience)
- High schools you cannot judge due to conflicts.
Tabroom Judge Registration Instructions for Policy, L-D, and PF
Harvard Debate Council Summer Workshops Programs
For answers to any questions about the tournament please email