A FEW REMINDERS
1. 1. No food is to be taken into the rooms at any time.
2. 2. Students are not to enter the rooms without a judge. Students failing to follow this rule will be disqualified.
3. 3. Food will be sold at the school throughout the tournament. You may also chose to bring your own lunch. Do not plan on leaving campus for lunch as there will not be enough time.
4. Make sure that you have enough judges at the tournament. Any school failing to provide the proper number of judges may have some of its entries dropped.
5. VARSITY STUDENTS may JUDGE at this tournament.
6. DON’T FORGET YOUR CRITIQUE SHEETS ON SATURDAY!!
A Pattern (Saturday) B Pattern (Saturday) C Pattern (Friday at CAL H.S.)
HUMOR DRAMA POLICY DEBATE
IMPROMPTU DUO L.D. DEBATE
ORATORICAL INTERP EXPOSITORY PARLI DEBATE
ORIGINAL ADVOCACY INT'L EXTEMP PUBLIC FORUM
ORIGINAL ORATORY U.S. EXTEMP CONGRESS
THEMATIC INTERP PROSE & POETRY CONGRESS P.O.